Aleksandra Arsic is a Content Strategist and Co-Founder of CapitalCounselor.com. With a BS in economics, she has a passion for finance and the global economy and can be found writing, designing, and developing all sorts of quality content. In her free time, she loves to travel, sing, play the guitar, and watch movies.
Anne looks at the world through a writer's lens. She sees stories in everyday life just waiting to be told and does her best to be the medium through which these stories reach the page. With years of experience, Anne has written for many prominent websites and people. She has been helping businesses across the globe build their brand's authority through great content. She's a proud mother of a future psychologist, and in her free time, she loves to cook, and cook, and cook some more!
Bojana is a Project Manager, writer, and fitness enthusiast. Having written numerous articles about personal finances, bank loans, mortgages, letters of credit, and the status of new rising industries (cannabis in particular), it was only a matter of time before she focused all her organizational might, research capacity, as well as her impeccable writing skills, on a single project. Thus — Capital Counselor was born.
- Trust Gets Compensation in a Stunning Win Vs. Short-Seller
- Covid Pandemic Delays Retirement for Many Americans
- The Best Way to Send Money — Top 8 Picks for 2021
- 10 Best Nursing Student Loans for Healthcare Heroes in 2021
- 32 Awesome Personal Finance Statistics to Help You in 2021
- Best Credit Cards for Young Adults & Total Beginners in 2021
Boriana’s power comes from her constant desire for more information and an insatiable need to research. A dedicated mother and unstoppable workaholic, she is always finding ways to balance it all—physically, emotionally, and financially. When not juggling work and being a mom she dedicates her time toward helping animals and sharing her years of experience and knowledge with others.
An avid reader, gamer, and emoji connoisseur, Damjan has always found refuge in dusty old tomes and their digitized counterparts. With a degree in English language and literature, he has worked both as a content writer and editor for several years, optimizing the smooth flow of fun and informative content for fellow readers to enjoy. When he’s not working, Damjan enjoys watching funny cat videos and immersing himself in the works of his favorite authors.
Daniel is a law graduate, blockchain consultant, cryptocurrency expert, and freelance writer. His main passions include exploring different cultures, hiking in the great outdoors, and reading.
Hermina believes that every day is a chance to learn something new about the obscure world around us. The driving force behind her writing is her passion for sharing knowledge with others all around the world. After attaining her master’s degree in English language and literature, she has decided to join the team of creative writers dedicated to delivering the hottest content on the web. So what are Hermina’s favorite topics to cover? Animals, good books, health, fitness, self-care—you name it.
Jessica is a writer and editor from Cape Town, South Africa. She started her journey studying journalism and media studies, along with English literature. Since then, she’s written for many different websites on a number of subjects. She loves any topic that she can really sink her teeth into, and she makes sure that everything she writes is thoroughly researched.
- 29+ Work From Home Statistics for the New Normal in 2021
- 26+ Attention-Stealing Bank Robbery Statistics for 2021
- 27 Eye-Opening Outsourcing Statistics (April 2021 Update)
- 32 Insightful Branding Statistics to Help Your Business Flourish
- Brief & On-Point Lexington Law Reviews (2021 Edition)
- Comprehensive 5kFunds Review for the Funds You Need
A literary aficionado and an aspiring erudite, Jovana chose content writing as a way of sharing new ideas and interesting nuances of everyday life with the world. With an academic background in English language and literature, and command of five more languages, doing research and creating engaging content has never been boring. In her free time, she likes to travel and spend countless hours trying to learn Finnish.
- 21+ Outrageous Pink Tax Statistics You Should Know
- 27 Shiny Jewelry Industry Statistics to Make You Sparkle
- 20 Instant Alibaba Statistics to Buy Your Way Out of 2020
- 22 Eye-Opening China Economic Growth Statistics for 2020
- 20+ Christmas Spending Statistics for a Festive 2020
- 23 Festive Holiday Spending Statistics to Cheer 2020 Away
Ljubica is a writer and researcher who enjoys spending most of her time between the pages of her favorite books or immersed in her writing. With a background in English literature, she prides herself on delivering content that is well-researched and backed up by relevant data. When she’s not working, she’s known to binge-watch a TV show or two or hit the gym, which doesn’t happen that often.
Marija is a content writer, biochemist, and communications associate for several nonprofit organizations. After earning her bachelor’s, she worked as a scientific writer before engaging in the world of nonprofits—first as an English translator and an activist, and later, as head of communications. In content writing, she finds the perfect stimulus for her curiosity and aptitude for research, as well as a way to deploy her linguistic creativity for the purpose of better understanding.
- States Canceling Pandemic Unemployment Programs
- 28 Amazing Airbnb Statistics You Should Know Before Booking
- 28 Shiny Gold Statistics & Facts to Brighten Your 2021
- The Best Place to Sell Textbooks for Good Money in 2021
- 20 Head-Spinning Retail Statistics Showing the Latest Trends
- 20 Key Tax Evasion Statistics to Make You Stay on IRS’ Good Side
Marina is a content writer and a film-maker who spends most of her time in front of the computer, writing articles and blog posts on various subjects, learning fictional languages or editing avant-garde movies. This compulsive penchant for learning new ways of dreaming and writing became her dream job. When she's not obsessing about work she tries to cook, read dystopian novels and go on adventures with her dog.
An industry-agnostic, T-shaped marketer. B2B demand generation manager. Writer. Copywriter. Conversion rate optimization consultant. Biohacking fanatic. Athlete. Erudite. Sci-fi and fantasy lover. Ex police officer student who pivoted into digital marketing. Fancies himself as a modern knight.
With a BBA and a finance background she enjoys studying the economy and following up on the stock market. Loves reading up on the newest trends, and has a passion for traveling the world and experiencing different cultures.
- HSBC Agrees to Sell Its French Banking Operations for €1
- Accredited Debt Relief Reviews: Settle Your Debt in 2021
- Single-Family Home Sales Prices Hit Record Growth Rates
- Identity Theft Runs Rampant Fueled By the Pandemic
- 10 Best Gas Credit Card Types to Stay on the Road in 2021
Milica is a student of English language and literature. She spends her days binge-watching TV shows, drinking coffee, writing a lot, and sometimes studying for the exams. Milica loves talking, reading, and writing on a variety of topics and she is in a constant search for a better way to express herself and her thoughts.
Milica is a student of telecommunications who has always been intrigued by finding clues and interesting data. As a former high school exchange student, she discovered her love for helping others and teaching them everything she knows. To get the best of both worlds, she started exploring the endless sea of information that is the internet, sorting it out, and providing relevant facts and clues to the readers of her articles. In her spare time, she loves to travel, help and be with animals, and cuddle with her cat Lola.
Mirjana is an experienced content writer with a master’s degree in English philology and literature. An avid reader, dark chocolate connoisseur, and coffee addict, she is passionate about writing quality content based on thorough research and facts. Health, animals, literature, and human relationships are just some of the topics she has covered so far.
- 23+ Major Stock Market Crash Statistics (2021 Update)
- 31 Awe-Inspiring PayPal Statistics for Easy Transactions
- Best Debit Card for Kids and Teens: 2021 Reviews and Guide
- 24 Small Business Statistics You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- 20+ Must-Know Accounting Statistics to Help You Succeed in 2020
- 20 Wallet-Draining Consumer Spending Statistics for 2021
A driven content specialist and copywriter, Nemanja takes pride in the fact that he was among the first to find success as a content writer in his hometown of Nis, Serbia. Now, many years later, writing is his profession and calling—something he loves and will never stop doing. By regularly following the trends in SEO and content marketing, writing every day on a variety of topics, he consistently strives for improvement and new challenges—never failing to provide top-quality content for his readers.
As a student of English literature, Nikolina has always been passionate about reading and writing. Whether it’s for work or pleasure, she finds she best organizes her thoughts on paper. This is evident in her poetry and short stories, but also in the articles she writes professionally. As someone with a lot to say and a strong opinion on almost any topic, you could say this was her dream job.
Sanela has always found pleasure in studying linguistics and the way language forms modern-day human interactions. As she pays great attention to detail, she’s especially fond of written language, a powerful tool that lets her shape her thoughts into words as precisely as possible. Apart from this passion, she’s a devoted researcher of a wide variety of topics, ranging from health to human relationships.
Born as a computer and technology enthusiast, I quickly realized that I’m also being interested in graphical and 3D design, which eventually got me a degree in business IT with a specialization in graphic design. After all the pump in cryptocurrency market, I mastered it shortly after and started to interest in the stock market and finding new ways of investing and saving for retirement.
With over a decade of experience in writing and two decades in making music, Szabolcs is all ears when it comes to creating written and audio content. As an active touring/recording musician and creative writer, he focuses on exploring new places, experiences, and topics. He also rediscovered his long lost love for gaming, which only fueled his appetite to research new tech trends. Lastly, his enthusiasm toward powerlifting also means that he's trying to be well-versed in other topics too, such as lifestyle, fitness, resistance training, bodybuilding, and strength sports.
- Bitcoin Hitting Two-Week Low Due to China’s War on Crypto
- 7% of Hedge Funds May Be Cryptocurrency in 5 Years
- LendYou Reviews & Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
- El Salvador First Country to Adopt Bitcoin As Legal Tender
- Hong Kong Losing Financial Battle With Covid
- New Changes in Darthmouth Student Loans Income Limit