The Information We Collect
We may only gather personally identifiable information supplied to us through the use of the Website with your explicit consent.
Lastly, we may also gather anonymous, non-personally identifiable data, such as website visits. These statistics are for internal uses only and do not carry any personal information whatsoever.
How We Use Collected Information
- The gathered information solely serves the purposes which are clearly stated prior to you being asked to provide that information.
- We shall only send promotional material to the provided email address if you have specifically agreed to receive promotional emails.
- To further customize the user experience and create a site that is generally easy-to-use, in addition to publishing content that is most relevant to you.
- To provide feedback on any inquiries that you may have, any questionnaires or surveys.
- To deal with complaints or hand out operational notices.
Who We Share Collected Information With
- We do not give away personal information in any way. We never sell or rent any of the information that we have gathered.
- The only circumstances in which we will disclose your personal information are:
- If the law or regulations require us to do so;
- If we need to do so in order to protect the rights and property of CapitalCounselor.com;
- If we discover any fraudulent or deceptive activities a relevant governmental body should be made aware of;
- Your communication on the Website implies possible harm to others.
Security of the Information Collected
All the necessary electronic and physical standards are put in place to stop any unauthorized disclosure or access to your personal information.
“Cookies” are tiny files put on your hard drive by a web server. They cannot run programs nor give your computer any viruses. They are individually assigned to you, and their only purpose is to provide you with an optimal browsing experience.
You can either accept or deny cookies. The majority of web browsers accept cookies automatically, and you would have to change your browser’s settings to disable them. However, be warned that this will significantly affect the way you experience the features of a website.
To disable said cookies, follow the instructions laid out by the website or mobile browser that you are using. The links below will help you understand the ways in which you can go about disabling and removing cookies on your browser of choice: