Can you get cash back with Apple Pay right now? In case you have all the conditions met, yes, you can!
In this blog post, we’ll discuss how to get cash via Apple Pay, where to get it, and how much you can take. If you’re interested in learning more, keep on reading.
What Is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service provided by Apple, one of the leading companies in the smartphone market. It lets users make payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web.
The Apple Pay cash back option can be used to pay for physical goods and services from stores, as well as digital content and services from apps.
Apple Pay uses the near-field communication (NFC) technology built into Apple devices and the Touch ID and Face ID security features. It is similar to other mobile payment services like Android Pay and Samsung Pay.
How to Apply for the Apple Credit Card
You can apply for the Apple Credit Card through the Apple Wallet app on your iPhone:
- Open the Wallet and click on the Add button
- Select Apple Card from the drop-down menu, then tap Continue.
- Fill out your application.
- Read and agree to the Apple Card Terms & Conditions.
- Accept the credit limit and APR offered to you.
Make sure your device is compatible with Apple Pay (iPhone models with Face ID, iPhone models with Touch ID, except iPhone 5s).
Getting Cash Back With Apple Pay
Can I get cash back with Apple Pay? Yes, you can get money back through Apple Pay if:
- the store offers cashback
- if your debit or credit card is linked to your Apple Pay account
- the store accepts Apple Pay as a payment method.
How Does the Apple Cash Back Work?
The Apple Pay Card is a terrific asset to have if you intend to use Apple Pay frequently. It gives you cash back in the form of a deposit to your Apple Wallet. You earn real daily cash for every transaction you make and, once deposited, you may use it in any way you choose.
It’s worth noting that the Apple Card has no costs of any sort — there are no annual or late fees.
How to get cash back with Apple Pay? The easiest way is to use an Apple Card on any of the Apple devices to make a purchase, whether in-store or online.
How Much Cash Back Can You Get?
You can get 3% cash back with Apple Pay when you shop with your Apple Card at Apple (Apple Store, apple.com, the App Store, or iTunes), as well as select partners such as Nike, Panera Bread, Walgreens, Mobil, T-Mobile, Exxon Mobils, etc.
You can also get a 2% daily cash back on all other purchases whenever you use Apple Pay, and 1% off if using your titanium Apple Card even in shops that don’t accept Apple Pay.
Can You Get Cash Back with an Apple Pay Debit Card?
Yes, you can, as long as your debit card is actively linked to your Apple Pay account.
Here’s how to link your card:
- Go to the Wallet app and click on the Add button
- Chose your debit card and click Continue
- To add a new card, follow the instructions on the screen. If prompted, select your bank or credit card issuer from the list or search for them in the search bar.
- Verify the data with your bank or card provider. Before authorizing your credit card for Apple Pay usage, they may request further information or a mobile app to download.
Stores That Do Cash Back with Apple Pay
Where can I get cash back with Apple Pay? There are many stores and restaurants that offer Apple Pay option. Some of the most popular options include Nike, Adidas, McDonald’s, KFC, Subway, Costco (only at Costco warehouse), and Target.
In addition to that, some of the most popular apps that accept Apple Pay are Airbnb, Doordash, Etsy, Lyft, Sephora, and Uber.
How to Get Cash Back From the ATM
When it comes to collecting Apple Pay cash back via ATM, you can use one of the following ATMs:
- American Express
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
Here’s how to use the ATMs:
- Check whether your Wallet app already has the bank card you want to use.
- Find an ATM that has a contactless symbol or an Apple Pay symbol.
- Go to the Apple Pay Wallet (on your phone). There you should pick the corresponding debit card.
- Place your iPhone near Apple Pay. Or, look for the contactless symbol on the ATM to complete this process.
- You must either use Face ID or Touch ID to verify your request.
- Enter your pin code.
- Complete all remaining tasks on the ATM screen.
So, can you get cash back using Apple Pay? Yes, you can. As you can see, there are several ways to get cash back when you use Apple Pay, whether you use it at a store, online, or an ATM.
And since it’s linked directly to your bank account, you don’t have to worry about carrying any extra cards around. Plus, if you have an iPhone X or the like, you can even use Apple Pay Cash to send and receive payments from other people.
Which stores give cash back with Apple Pay?
Many stores offer cash back, such as Adidas, BJ’s, Footaction, GameStop, Lego, Nike, Petco, and Sephora. You can also get cash back at restaurants like Dunkin’ Donuts, KFC, McDonald’s, White Castle, and Subway.
You can also use your Apple Pay card at grocery stores (Costco, FoodMaxx, Maceys, Save Mart Supermarkets, Walgreens, and Whole Foods Market) and gas stations (Texaco, ExxonMobil, Chevron).
Can you get cash out with Apple Pay?
Yes, you can take out cash with Apple Pay. However, if you use a Visa debit card, you must select the “eftpos SAV” payment network for the cash-out transaction to go through successfully.
Can you get cash back with Apple Pay at Walmart?
Sadly, you can’t, because Walmart doesn’t accept Apple Pay.
Can you get cash back with Apple Pay at Publix?
Yes, you can receive your cash back at Publix. To do so, use your iPhone or Apple Watch to pay for your purchase, and then select the “Cash Back” option at the bottom of the screen.
When you use Apple Pay to shop at Publix, you can earn cash back up to $100.
Can you get cash back with Apple Pay at Family Dollar?
Yes, it is possible to earn cash back via Apple Pay at Family Dollar , but only if you use a debit card. The highest cashback amount for one purchase is $50, but you can also ask for $10 or $25 in cash back. Also, there’s a small fee for receiving cashback at Family Dollar ($1–$3).
Can you get cash back with Apple Pay at CVS?
No, you cannot get cash back at CVS as they don’t accept Apple Pay.